Tuesday 22 December 2009

Evaluation V

How do you attract your audience?

Rather than creating a product conforming to the conventions expected of a certain genre, simply because I liked that style of music - I chose to create a magazine that adheres to what fans want. My questionnaire I posted previously revealed a set of results that wanted an indie style magazine with interviews and reviews of concerts. You can see that I took notice of this through my 'Swoop to Conquer' feature in my double page spread. Furthermore, I found the Q forums an endless source of complaints about current magazines, which allowed me to capitalise on what many readers thought was missing in the current productions.

2 comments:

  1. Michael, you need to finish your evaluations. I am trying to mark these and I cannot do it without them all being complete. In addition you have produced a questionnaire and not done anything with the results and have not published your preliminary projects. As it stands this isn't going to reflect what you are capable of. Could you get this finished as soon as possible please? Miss Walsh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And again Michael, why have you taken off your logo designs? They were all part of your planning element, they are vital to getting a decent grade, far too much is missing here Michael. Please get this finished

    ReplyDelete